Thursday 3 January 2013

Warm Greetings | 2013 Opening

Assalamualaikum & a very good day~

Alhamdulillah, Welcome to warnawarnie craftpatty.. weehoo!! Firstly, this blog is to show, share as well as selling my precious craft outcome. I'm a new beginner in making craft especially using felt. Getting inspired from my blog-walking & review on many lovely craft people + craft books which I get them from bookstore, thanks to all of them.. I'm also made this craft as one of mind therapy, satisfaction and challenging for myself. Hope that all my friend and other people will like and love my craft more and more. ^_^

warnawanie inspired from warna warni which the 'warni' has been stylized which I change it to my name 'wanie' so it became 'warnawanie'. While  craftpatty words is more to the mixture of elements into something interesting.

Special thanks to family & kawan-kawan that give support & motivation to me! I'll do my very best in the future. Insyaallah~ ^^,

Happy Viewing, Happy Crafting & Stay Tuned Soon

Some of felt wooden stick bookmark done for the 1st time last year 2012.
Peace!

"create it wonderful" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Have a colourful day!