Saturday 7 February 2015

Our Colorful Moment~

Assalamualaikum & good morning  my dear sweet friends~

'15 -  Let's continue my craft journey ^^,

One of my beloved sister at office, Atiqah, has request me to make
couple keychain as a newlywed gift for herself and her beloved husband. I guess :D
Having some idea on blocking colors,  I came with this shape design that significant with
the word of 'love', together with the combinations of pink and light blue colors that shows
the beauty of the relationship, bringing joy in your life.
Happy viewing!


Size: Width 6.5cm x Height 6.2cm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"create it wonderful"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Have a colourful day!