Tuesday 3 February 2015

Falling in Love..with You

Assalamualaikum and a very good day guys!

'15 - Today, Come back to my colorful feeling as I would love to share my new design,
that challenge myself to explore something new and big. I guess ^^,

Firstly, I introduce my 1st mini cushion that I've made for my customer, Mr. Faiz.
This gift has been request special for his wife, Mdm. Noraini for their 1st anniversary last time.
Come with love shape, I use red and brown color to make it stability and strength in this relationship, insya Allah.. Then, I also use hot and light pink carnations to make it look sweet and romantic. ^^, 

Meaning of this arabic word: "I love you so much, you always in my heart"


Size: Width 28cm x  Height 26cm 

Next, Mr. Faiz has request me to make another special gift for his wife's birthday.
So, I came out with this idea where I've make mini wall hanging decor.
Green color has been used, represent favorite color of his wife.


Size: Width 23cm x  Height 12cm

Till then, thank you everyone and have a nice day!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"create it wonderful"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Have a colourful day!