Friday 29 December 2017

Cupcakes Galore!

Assalamualaikum & a very good day!

'17 - Hi everyone! Alhamdulillah for all of love and inspirations that has been given to us, just for this last sweet and beautiful Friday in 2017, I just want to share my new design which is Pin Cushion Cupcakes that I have made a few months ago. And yes, I'm still open the order for this Cushion Cupcakes for those who are interested for personal use or for any special events. That's all for now, till we meet again in 2018 for my next craft project. Thank you so much to all friends, viewers and readers. Have fun!

Height: 6.5cm | Cup Diameter: 5cm/6cm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




"create it wonderful"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Have a colourful day!