Friday 1 May 2020

Hello May 2020!

🌹 Assalamualaikum & a very good day! 🌹

'20 - Happy Labour Day Malaysian! Hope that all of you we're being great and healthy during this covid-19. Alhamdulillah for all love, blessing and inspirations that has been given to us through this life. I just want to inform that I may rarely update my blog due to my busy day as working mom but I'm now currently active in my instagram @warnawaniecraftpatty & my FB Page @WarnaWanie CraftPatty and I'm still open for any custom-made orders. Please do follow me there. I'm presenting my new official logo since 2019. Sorry for the late update here. Thank you for your support & take care.~
💗💗💗



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"create it wonderful"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Have a colourful day!